[Fwd: draft charter for SAddArch (Scoped Address Architecture) discussion list]

Howdy,

As mentioned on today's IESG call, this is the charter for the as-yet-unannounced
saad discussion list. The original goal was to provide a venue for follow-up
to the open architecture meeting in Vienna. A general discussion list in
this area seems needed.

As I also mentioned, this seems to have some relation to (but is not an
alternative for) the HIP BoF.  Insight into whether or how to position this
so that people know which discussions to take where would be helpful.

Also, prior to announcing the discussion list, the IAB had discussed seeding
it with some considered notes from teh open architecture meeting.  Mark
Handley has drafted some.  I've expressed some concern that they may
inadvertently take the discussion back down the site local rathole, but that
may be my own lack of insight in that area talking.

Mark, would you be willing to share your draft with the IESG for further
discussion about the best tactic for ensuring we keep a useful space for
saad, and don't inadvertently take the IETF community back down a familiar
rathole?

Leslie.