Re: Proposal from mstjohns: Pre-approval of RFC 2727bis

At 02:54 PM 10/8/2003, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
I have an alternate suggestion - that the ISOC President instruct the nomcom chair to follow the instructions of 2727bis, accepting that some points will be clarified as part of the ongoing process.

personally, this would be my preference. But yes, the nomcom should be following this procedure, not the previous one. How we get there is material but not enough of an issue for me to worry about it. I'd like to get time on the new procedures before we cast them in concrete.