Re: Proposal from mstjohns: Pre-approval of RFC 2727bis

> - Thomas suggesting we should lift the discusses and approve the document
> today, and then get it fixed (either after approval but before publication,
> or in a new revision cycle). I am uncertain about the procedural goodness
> of making substantial changes to a document after approval.

To clarify, I'm not talking about changes to the document after
approval. Just treat the revised document as a new document and run it
through the system as normal. We'll end up with two RFCs in the end,
but we know how to deal with that. No process funniness in
particular. It's process funniness that I think we'd be advised to
avoid.

Thomas