Re: Appeal to the IAB on the site-local issue

I believe that the best outcome for the IETF, and for its constituency,
including enterprise network operators, is for the IPv6 WG to get on with
what it's doing (documenting the deprecation of site-local, and developing
alternatives). I believe the worst outcome for the IETF would be to waste the
time of busy people (and I'm sadly aware that this message will go to several
thousand people) over a consensus call that was not even about a document
but just a decision in principle. Personally I see no abuse of process in
either the face to face consensus call or the subsequent email poll; the
fact that the questions asked had some degree of ambiguity is simply a result
of the complexity involved. I recommend that the IAB deals with this appeal
as quickly as possible, and avoids future time wasting by constructing a
response that makes further appeals on the same topic pointless.

Personally, this is my last message on this thread and I won't be reading
it again either. I have work to do.

   Brian