Re: Removing features

The word "deprecating" has a quite precise meaning in standards writing,
which is not the same as "removing". Rather than debating this cross-posted
on several lists, why don't people watch out for
draft-ietf-ipv6-deprecate-site-local-01.txt which will appear in a few days,
and see if they agree with the way it's written? And then debate it on
the relevant list?

   Brian