RE: A concept resurrected(?) - WG secretary?

Hi Margaret,

As a single WG chair (no co-chair), I think that a WG Secretary
would be a good thing.  I've just put out an APB to my WG to
see if the WG thinks it is a bad idea; and if anyone is interested
in volunteering for it.

I'm all for delegating responsibilities whenever possible.

thanks,
John