RE: A concept resurrected(?) - WG secretary?

Hi Folks,

My main group hasn't been meeting in person for a while, but
when we had a note taker for meetings, their name would usually
go at the front, i.e., "Report provided by xxx" would be at the top
of the meeting report.

As for having a designated note taker, that probably depends on
how controversial the meetings are.  A designated note taker
would help if the note taker is generally viewed as impartial
and reasonably technically aware.

In less fractious groups, I think you can still safely use whoever
volunteers.

Cheers,

Lyndon