Re: A concept resurrected(?) - WG secretary?

I second this. In my opinion, I could get through the minutes much faster and others could concern themselves the interpretation (and not my misinterpretation) of the discussions.

I do like the idea of formally recognizing somebody if they do it all/most of the time -- give credit where credit is due.

-andy

Spencer Dawkins wrote:
I agree with John, that both summary-style and he said/she said
style notes are helpful, for different audiences and for
different purposes.

Spencer

--- john.loughney@nokia.com wrote:

Hi Leslie,

One possible idea, that might work (in addition to your
suggestions
below) would be an executive summary at the begining of the
notes.
These would consist of the major decisions made (and not made)
at
the meeting.  After that, the he said/she said could still be
attached,
if so desired.

John