Internet Draft Cut-off for Initial Document (-00) Submission

In order to process the many version 00 I-Ds that are received
before an IETF meeting in a timely manner, we ask that you send a LIST OF
THE NAMES of the drafts you expect to have submitted and have approved for
publication as WG documents to internet-drafts@ietf.org as soon as
possible, and preferably by Thursday, October 16th, 2003.

Please include the word "Permission" in the Subject field.

This procedure will expedite the posting of version 00 I-Ds, allowing
more time for review by the public.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The IETF Secretariat.

FYI: All significant dates  can be found at
     http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_58.html