Comments on draft-vida-mld-v2-07

I have NO-OBJECTION, but I have a few comments.

I propose a revised Abstract:

    This document updates RFC 2710, and it specifies Version 2 of the
    Multicast Listener Discovery Protocol (MLDv2).  MLD is used by an
    IPv6 router to discover the presence of multicast listeners on
    directly attached links, and to discover which multicast addresses
    are of interest to those neighboring nodes.  MLDv2 is designed to
    be interoperable with MLDv1.  MLDv2 adds the ability for a node to
    report interest in listening to packets with a particular multicast
    address only from specific source addresses or from all sources
    except for specific source addresses.

In section 5.1.8, the document says:

    If non-zero, the QRV field contains the [Robustness Variable] value
    used by the Querier.  If the Querier's [Robustness Variable] exceeds
    7 (the maximum value of the QRV field), the QRV field is set to zero.

This is an unusual use of square brackets. This convention is used
elsewhere too. It should be explained in a manner similar to the use of asterisk.