Re: draft-ogura-mapos-nsp-multiexp-02.txt

> could someone please explain to me where IP fits into this, as it
> seems to be a pure L2 thing, with not an IP datagram in sight?

I think the essential question here is, why are we publishing this. I
dunno. I think the MAPOS guys have to some extent been given a free
ride to publish all their stuff as RFCs. Does anyone care about this
stuff? A small set of folk do. The developers (research) and those
deploying (one operator?). We've published a bunch of these already,
going back to 1997, so there is precedent.

I'm just not personally interested in fighting this one. I gave up
long ago.

Thomas