Re: 58th IETF WG/BOF Scheduling - Draft Agenda as of October 01

Alex,

Sorry, but I did not see your message with your conflict list in it. I have moved
VRRP to Thursday morning at 0900-1130
Other groups scheduled at that time are: dhc, grow, tewg, sipping, and inch

Do you know which area tewg is moving to? Hopefully not RTG!

Hopefully this works for you.

Marcia

At 08:44 AM 10/14/03 -0700, Alex Zinin wrote:
Marcia,

>> > MONDAY, November 10, 2003
>> > 0900-1130 Morning Sessions
>> > RTG       vrrp     Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol WG
>> > SUB       ccamp    Common Control and Measurement Plane WG
>>
>>FYI, CCAMP is about to be moved to RTG

> VRRP has been moved to Wednesday morning at 0900-1130.
> Other groups scheduled at that time are: l3vpn, netconf and sip
> No conflicts were found with this schedule change per the information
> given by the working group chairs.

VRRP and L3VPN are a conflict for me.
I thought I sent my conflicts to agenda. Here they are
one more time in order of priorities:

 All RTG and SUB-IP WGs, l2vpn, l3vpn, ptomaine, mboned, multi6,
 v6ops, mipv4, mipv6, mobileip

The rest looks fine.
Thank you!

Alex