Back door in to IETF mailing list archives

I've noticed a couple of pieces of spam sneaking into the dhcwg@ietf.org
mailing list.  I have the mailing list configured to disallow submissions
from non-subscribers and I review and discard all of the spam.  Turns out
the spam is only in the web archive, and it apparently found its way into
the archive by being addressed to dhcwg-web-archive@ietf.org  I'm guessing
that e-mail address bypasses the normal spam filters and deposits the e-mail
directly into the dhcwg@ietf.org archive.

So, is there any way to filter the inbound e-mail to the archive to pass
only e-mail from the dhcwg list forwarder?

- Ralph