Nomination for promotion to "Proposed Standard"

I would like to nominate draft-brand-drip-02.txt for promotion to
a "Proposed Standard" RFC. The technical aspects of the draft have
been stable for a while now and Richard Rognlie has written an
working implementation of the process described in the draft as a
Sendmail milter.

I believe that I am following the correct procedures as described
in RFC2026; however, please let me know if this is not the case.

Raymond S Brand