Re: WG Chairs Training in Minneapolis

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 Margaret.Wasserman@nokia.com wrote:
>     Sunday, November 10, 2003
>     =========================
>     1330-1500  Editor's Training -- Conrad C
>
>     Training for current or aspiring IETF document
>     editors.  Covers the roles and responsibilities
>     of a document editor, and includes advice on
>     producing a high-quality IETF specification.
>
> Please feel free to forward this information to your document
> editors and suggest that they attend.

How big a room is this?  How many persons are you preparing for?

I think this would be very useful for not just WG draft editors but other
interested folks as well.

If the number of folks is reasonably limited, I'll forward this to the
WG draft editors (or close to that) soon.  If there's ample room, I think
the whole WG or even other medium could be useful.

I.e., is this a "seasonal topic replacement" for something like
newcomers' education, or just training for a small number of people..?