Hmmm... BoFs...

So, I glanced down the list of things-yet-to-be-scheduled, and the BoFs in the draft agenda, and realized that I had no clue what these

APP xed
APP iea

are.  Is that due to a lack of attention on my part (always
a possibility!), or are these things that perhaps should
have some discussion in the IESG (and maybe even IAB), as other BoF
proposals have had?

This is a day where I managed to re-edit only half of a cut
and past message, so it could well be my lack of attention.

Leslie.

"Reality:
    Yours to discover."
                               -- ThinkingCat