Re: Interim IESG document review

Alex,

thanks!

I AM worried about workload - we currently have more than a hundred documents in some "IESG Review" substate, and my gut feeling is that it's growing - having more documents to review risks having less energy to push the endgame documents out the door.

Another issue I see is whether a positive interim review where some ADs missed reviewing the documents will come back to haunt us at final approval time, if we find something.

But if we can get effective review and guidance to the WGs, that could be significantly beneficial.

I've added your proposal to the reading materials directory for Chicago.

Harald