Re: Hmmm... BoFs...

Cool.  I think it would be helpful to ping the IAB re. the
internationalized e-mail addresses.

Since this is clearly a label-recognition problem on my
part, can you remind me what XED maps to (even if it is in the
Open Apps meeting?)

Leslie.

hardie@qualcomm.com wrote:
As my note to Marcia mentioned, XED is now in the Apps Open meeting,
not an independent BoF. IEA is the proposed BoF on Internationalized
Email Addresses; this is what I discussed in the last telechat
as "internationalizing the left hand side", and gave a heads-up
that we would be looking for extra folks to help us think
through the issues.

The current agenda for IEA is presentations by John Klensin,
Paul Hoffman, and Michel Suignard (for Martin Duerst), followed
by a structured discussion on which of the three broad approaches
the IETF should take (brutally, quick hack, difficult-but-more-thorough
upgrade, or left turn).  Pete Resnick and Patrik Falstrom are chairing the BoF.
Fun for all, bring the kiddies and ride the rides.
				Ted