draft-savola-bcp38-multihoming-update-??.txt

Pekka has, in his words, "significantly revised" this document.

I'd like to see it back out for a last call based on the level of changes.

He is insistent that this document get out the door quickly. I remain concerned that it receive sufficient review, and do not share his sense of urgency. Please let us ensure this document, as all others, receive full and proper review.

Daniel Senie
Daniel Senie                                        dts@senie.com
Amaranth Networks Inc.                    http://www.amaranth.com

Announcing the launch the CATool(tm) Certificate Authority Tool