From: "Michelle S. Cotton" <cotton@icann.org>
To: <housley@vigilsec.com>
Cc: <iesg@ietf.org>, <iana@iana.org>
Subject: secsh documents
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 07:49:39 -0700

Russ,

In looking through all the sesch documents this morning, I
have the following questions:

draft-ietf-secsh-architecture-14.txt

  The IANA Considerations section is not completely
  clear.  Are these new registries, existing registries,
  or both.  Is see "protocol (service) names" listed
  and there is a registry currently called "PROTOCOL AND SERVICE
  NAMES", are these the same?  Can the authors clean this up?

draft-ietf-secsh-connect-17.txt

  There is no mention of IANA however there is
  a list of opcodes in the document.  Do these need
  to be registered?  If so, needs an IANA Considerations
  section.

draft-ietf-secsh-assignednumbers-04.txt

  Are all of these new assignments?  If these are either
  new assignments or existing assignments, I would suggest
  adding an IANA Considerations section telling the IANA
  what actually need to be done.

Just some thoughts to make it more clear.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Michelle
IANA