Re: Nomination for promotion to "Proposed Standard"

> I'd like Thomas to say "no, and here's why" - or get someone else to do
> that.

Hmm. I would not really be the logical person do do this...

FWIW, here is what one of the dnsext chairs said about druid. Note
that saying "no" is not really what they believe they are chartered
to do. I.e., they can say why this is a bad use of the DNS, but they
are the wrong community to talk about whether the general approach to
solving a particular problem makes any sense..