Re: A request to publish draft-moskowitz-hip-arch-05.txt as an Informational RFC

It seems blatantly obvious that this won't get approved for publication before Minneapolis.

The thinking that we should get "the architecture as it was before the IETF started working on it" documented seems sound to me.

So unless the BOF in Minneapolis shows strong consensus that a) a WG should be formed and b) publication of the current doc would be harmful to the effort, I think publishing should be unproblematic.

Over to the community.....

Harald