Re: A request to publish draft-moskowitz-hip-arch-05.txt as an Informational RFC

At 01:27 PM 10/28/2003, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
It seems blatantly obvious that this won't get approved for publication before Minneapolis.

Not supprised by this.

The thinking that we should get "the architecture as it was before the IETF started working on it" documented seems sound to me.

Harald, I *like* your viewpoint.

The problem with engineers is they like to tinker. Even if the car is running smoothly and at maximum performance!

So unless the BOF in Minneapolis shows strong consensus that a) a WG should be formed and b) publication of the current doc would be harmful to the effort, I think publishing should be unproblematic.

Sonds about right.

Over to the community.....

Roger!

Sorry I will miss you all at the IETF. IEEE activities is what my boss is paying me for....