RE: [ipcdn] FW: WG Review: IP over DVB (ipdvb)

Hi Bert,

Yes, we've received similar comments from others, as well.
This was, apparently, discussed in the BOF (I wasn't
there, as it pre-dated me) but there may have been some
confusion and/or not everyone with an interest in this
area was represented in the BOF.

I'm in the process of trying to find out enough about other
work in this area (the work that Greg cited and others),
so that I can understand exactly what the IETF needs to
do here, if anything...

At a minimum, we will need to figure that out and make it
clear in the charter.

Margaret