Draft plenary agendas

Here's what came out of Leslie's and my editing session.

How about this...?????

Wednesday PM - IETF Administration Plenary

- Introduction to the format and Agenda (Harald & Leslie) - 5 minutes

- Current Status overviews - 45 min

        - IETF Chair Welcome 10 Minutes
           (include meeting statistics, news, finances)

        - IESG Report       5 mins
           (include ptr to planning, Hain appeal, Glassey appeal)

        - IAB Chair        10 Minutes
           (include what-we've-done-lately -- VeriSign *card, Hain appeal)

- IRTF Chair 10 Minutes

- RFC Editor 5 Minutes

- IANA 5 Minutes

Optional slots open for Secretariat, ISOC and ICANN

        Suggested format - 3 - 4 slides of highlights and a
        pointer to further information as necessary / appropriate

- IETF evolution

- AdvComm report and discussion [30 min]

- PROBLEM and IESG's proposals for reform efforts [60 min]

Thursday PM - Plenary Presentations -- Open Minds, Open Mic

- Introduction - Harald

- Topical presentation - 30min

 - Open architectural work session - 30min
   [Topic TBD]

- Opportunity for plenary comment (open mic) - 90min

	IESG - 60min
	IAB  - 30min