Re: Draft plenary agendas

I can live with this, but I am concerned that there is day
between the open mic nights and us talking about
AdvComm and the evolution stuff.

It may turn out to be a good thing (get people
a chance to at least glance at drafts they haven't read
and so on before commenting), but I kind of doubt it.
I'd much rather have the opportunity to clarify any
concerns right away, so I think we might be better off with question
sessions included in Wednesday or having the evolution
and open mics on the same night.

				regards,
					Ted