Re: The STD index and STD 10

IESG secretary,

since the RFC Editor wants a formal statement:
please add this to the telechat agenda for Thursday's telechat, under "management items".

Suggested text:

The IESG has considered the status of RFC 974, and believes that this is properly considered part of STD 10. This is in accordance with advice from the responsible AD and the editor of RFC 2821.

I hope we get that far into the agenda...

Harald