Minutes of the last telechat, and EDU team handling

It seems that I've been remiss in my minutes review, and in followup....

The minutes from the last telechat have two pointers to the EDU Team thing:

In "management items":

7.1 EDU Team updated charter (Harald Alvestrand)
This management issue was discussed.

And in "Action items - NEW":

o Secretariat to send the updated EDU Team charter to the IETF
Announce list for IETF review.

It's kind of hard for someone reading this to see that the IESG reached a decision in the discussion of this item, and decided to generate the action item.

I believe the minutes SHOULD have read "The IESG decided to send the EDU Team charter to the IETF Announce list for a two-week IETF review, and to place the item on the agenda for the next telechat", because that's what I understood from the telechat.
(If nobody thinks this is wrong, I'll just ask that this be added to the minutes of the telechat).

But I did not discover this in a timely fashion. And the item is not currently on the agenda for this telechat - another oversight of mine.

And the review message went out today, not 2 weeks ago.

If we don't do this at this telechat, we can do it on the telechat the week after Minneapolis.

So - argument for delay: Get time for IETF community feedback. There's no particular hurry - we won't change what we're doing for Minneapolis one whit because of passage/non-passage of this charter.
Argument against delay: We've been kicking this around long enough.

Thoughts?

Harald