Re: Minutes of the last telechat, and EDU team handling

Hi Harald:

At 02:50 PM 10/29/2003 -0800, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

I believe the minutes SHOULD have read "The IESG decided to send the EDU Team charter to the IETF Announce list for a two-week IETF review, and to place the item on the agenda for the next telechat", because that's what I understood from the telechat.
(If nobody thinks this is wrong, I'll just ask that this be added to the minutes of the telechat).

I just listened to the recording of the telechat. Amy repeated the proposed action item to you and asked you if it was correct. You said "yes." The action item that you and Amy agreed on did not specify a two-week review period, and did not request that the item be placed on the agenda for the next telechat. I have no problem revising the minutes as you now request. However, that was not what was "officially" agreed to at the telechat.

Barbara

Barbara B. Fuller
Acting Executive Director
Internet Engineering Task Force