Re: Comments: draft-ietf-dnsext-keyrr-key-signing-flag-11.txt

As Rob says, this is a mess.

What I'd like to propose is that (assuming other issues get resolved),
I put in a placeholder discuss to put in an RFC editor note (or get a
new ID) that fills in  the proper IANA text.

There is a related document that has already been approved that needs
tweaking too. There has been private discussion on this between the WG
chairs and document authors, that has (sigh!) taken way too long to
come to closure.

Thomas