Assalam Al Aikum,

Dear Sir,

I am Barrister Al lbrahim El Ghamdi, Former
Legal/family Attorney to the ousted Iraqi President
General Saddam Hussein. I was Tortured and
Incarncerated for speaking out against the Devilish
and Inhumane actions of his son Uday Hussein.

While i was working with the former President, i was
entrusted with many assets and Funds which i was
keeping safe for the family, upon my release from
Prison. all the assets and funds in my possession were
all retrieved except a certain Fund amounting to the
tune of $40,000,000.00(Forty Million United States
Dollars) which is proceeds from Crude Oil sales of one
of his numerous Oil Companies and i am the only person
who knows about this Fund and also has all the
necessary informations and Documents about the account
which i will give to you.

It is in view of the above facts that i am contacting
you as a foreigner to help in transferring this Money
abroad into your account as the current restrictions
on travelling and other factors has made it impossible
for me to do it as it was only possible for me to
escape from Iraq to Kuwait from where i am currently
contacting you.

We are going to sign a Binding agreement of Trust to
makle sure that none of the parties involved will be
cheated in the transaction as i will travel along with
my family to your Country for sharing and Investments
as soon as the ban on travelling and other
restrictions is lifted.

You also have to note that after the successful
transfer of the fund to your account, it will be
shared as follows: you will be given 35% of the Total
Fund for your services, 60% will be for me while the
remaining 5% will be foir expenses incurred in the
course of the transaction.

I look forward to your positive and co-operative
response.

Use this email address for further correspondence:al_ghamdi_01@maktoob.com

Yours,

 Barrister Al lbrahim El Ghamdi