Re: Suggested revised telechat schedule

I missed this part of the discussion on the telechat, FWIW...

> Thu 13:00 - Deadline for new items to be placed on the agenda
> Thu 18:00 - Preliminary agenda package sent out

Please ask whether 5 hours is really still needed between deadline and
agenda out. This certainly was understandable a while ago, but the
agenda generation is a lot more automated now. (Indeed, it would be
good to understand what part is not automated and whether it can be
etc.) Bottom line: goal is to have agenda mailed out by 1800; it would
be nice to be able to add stuff as close to that deadline as is
reasonable.

> Mon 16:00 - Updated agenda sent out (if any changes)
> Wed 13:00 - Deadline to submit items for final telechat package
> (agenda bashing required after this point)
> Wed 18:00 - Final telechat package sent out

Same question  as above.

> Thu 06:00 - Ballot processing stops
> Thu 11:30 - Telechat begins
> Thu 17:30 - Ballot files updated
> Fri 12:00 - Telechat summary posted to the IESG
> Fri 12:00 - All decisions from telechat reflected in ID Tracker
> Fri 18:00 - Draft minutes sent to IESG
> Mon 12:00 - Deadline for IESG comments on draft minutes
> Mon 16:00 - All unencumbered actions announced and review messages
> sent

I think it is good for us to review the minutes right away, and then
have the protocol actions go out. But I wonder then, why we approve
the minutes at the next telechat, and we still seem at times to be
tweaking them. This doesn't seem quite right. Dunno what to do about
it, other than that we should all make more of an effort to actually
review the minutes carefully when the first go out.

Thomas