Suggested revised telechat schedule

Note: Only change in times is the time of the first 2 deadlines (moved from Friday to Thursday).
I've added "new" into the Thu 1300 deadline, and "and review messages" to the Mon 1600 deadline, just to make it clearer.

The rest of the changes is in the notes.

Seems reasonable?

Please comment before Monday COB, so that I can talk this over with Barbara on our Tuesday morning teleconference....

Typical Telechat Timetable (Revised October 2003

Note: can be altered due to non-typical events such as IETF meetings, holidays, etc.

Thu 13:00 - Deadline for new items to be placed on the agenda
Thu 18:00 - Preliminary agenda package sent out
Mon 16:00 - Updated agenda sent out (if any changes)
Wed 13:00 - Deadline to submit items for final telechat package
(agenda bashing required after this point)
Wed 18:00 - Final telechat package sent out
Thu 06:00 - Ballot processing stops
Thu 11:30 - Telechat begins
Thu 17:30 - Ballot files updated
Fri 12:00 - Telechat summary posted to the IESG
Fri 12:00 - All decisions from telechat reflected in ID Tracker
Fri 18:00 - Draft minutes sent to IESG
Mon 12:00 - Deadline for IESG comments on draft minutes
Mon 16:00 - All unencumbered actions announced and review messages sent
Wed 09:00 - New WGs processed

Notes:

"Ballot processing stops" only means that we will not promise to get ballots that arrive on email after this time into the tracker before the telechat.

The deadline for new items is intended to give other ADs adequate time to review. If documents or WG charters are added to the agenda after the Thursday deadline, the secretariat will place them on the agenda, but the requesting AD will send a messsage to the IESG list explaining why.
Other ADs can then insist that it be deferred to the next telechat agenda in order to give adequate time to review, if they think so. Decisions to defer can be taken at agenda bashing time, but SHOULD be taken as soon as possible.

The relatively long time from decision to WG processing being finished is because there are a lot of manual procedures tied to WG creation.