Re: [dhcwg] Last Call: 'A Guide to Implementing Stateless DHCPv6 Service' to Proposed Standard

I'd like to see the document advance. I have one question - in section four, 6th paragraph, it says "[...] (DUID) optionally used [...]". I am not clear on what this is supposed to mean - as far as I know, DUID isn't optional. I suspect that this is a paste-o, and that "optionally" should be replaced with a comma.

Thanks!

Ted