RE: Thinking about adding another AD in the General(ish) area

I support the idea to ask for a 2nd AD in the General Area.

I think there are too many things to be thought about and considered
before we could aks for such a person (or any person) to serve
in a Vice-IETF-Chair role. I am not even sure we should go there
sop quickly now that we are discussing all sorts of proposals
for change. Maybe the idea can be floated in that same veign of
here is another thought... but it has not had the same review
(let alone support) of IESG as some of the other ideas have had.

Thanks,
Bert