From: The IESG [mailto:iesg-secretary@ietf.org]
Sent: vrijdag 31 oktober 2003 19:23
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: ipv6@ietf.org
Subject: Last Call: 'Management Information Base for the Internet
Protocol (IP)' to Proposed Standard

The IESG has received a request from the IP Version 6 Working Group to
consider the following document:

- 'Management Information Base for the Internet Protocol (IP) '
   <draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2011-update-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard

final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
iesg@ietf.org or ietf@ietf.org mailing lists by 2003-11-14.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2011-update-04.txt