Re: Thinking about adding a new person to the IESG

The people present on today's IESG "reorg" telechat chatted about this for a while. The conclusion was that the issue of an IETF vice chair had more angles than we felt could be adequately reviewed during an extremely busy week, and that other changes that will be suggested in Minneapolis may have significant impact on what we *should* want.

So the consensus was that we should put the issue aside for now, and return to it after Minneapolis, if it's still seen as beneficial.

So - quiet for now. You'll get more chance to have input later.

Harald