Re: Small Rooms (fwd) (fwd)

Info will get to us....

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: 3. november 2003 16:25 -0500
From: Marcia Beaulieu <mbeaulie@foretec.com>
To: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Subject: Re: Small Rooms (fwd)

yes, you will have rooms, I am hoping to get all that information out to you
by Wednesday.

Marcia

At 01:04 PM 11/3/03 -0800, you wrote:
marcia,

I've had multiple comments from people that the small rooms (unlocked and
reservable through IESG/IAB chairs) worked better in Vienna than the
chairs' suites did for informal meetings.

Do we have the possibility of reserving a couple of rooms in Minneapolis
for the same kind of usage?

Harald