Re: spam from upperside.fr

The mailman UI has an "also send copy to" feature.
That could be useful for "controversial" postings (as opposed to spam).

--On 3. november 2003 13:35 -0500 Tom Taylor <taylor@nortelnetworks.com> wrote:

This link reminds of one aspect of the process where postings from
non-members to Megaco became moderated: it was done with the consent of
the members of the list.  Similarly, if you have had no complaints about
Upperside but feel they are a nuisance, you should consult with your list
on whether they think postings from Peter Lewis should be moderated.

There was one point in the list of guidelines that worries me: the
requirement that copies of rejected postings be retained for a reasonable
period.  Maybe this comes under the "obvious irrelevance" exception, but
when I go through the Megaco list of postings from outsiders, I use the
Mailman web interface.  I tick off the ones to be deleted (most of them)
and as far as I know, they disappear.  Does Mailman hang on to them at
all, or should we screen-scrape any postings we are rejecting/deleting
that seem like they may be controversial?