Fwd: [Geopriv] Document Action: 'Threat Analysis of the geopriv Protocol' to Informational RFC

This is the wrong write-up.  This document was originally in the same
document set as the DHCP option described below.  I asked that
they be split into separate documents before the relevant telechat, because
I was concerned about them being considered together.  They were
split, but apparently the original write-up stayed with all of them.
Please re-issue this one with the write-up that is now in the tracker,
and hold draft-ietf-geopriv-reqs until you've reviewed the write-up
with me.
			thanks,
				Ted