RE: spam from upperside.fr

Right, and the things is that the couple of spams he has sent
to ADSLMIB are not so frequent that you would block him forever.
if you block him for just one month... that is just a small interval
he cam live with.

Sometimes he posts soemthing to a WG where the conference at least
is relevant. Then I can live with it. And I have told hime afew times
that such is OK (I still recommend to get WG chair approval first).
But just posting at random 9as it seems) make him a big offender
if you look at the collective list of WG mailing lists.

So can we just block him to all WG mailing lists poer IESG mandate?

Thanks,
Bert