Re: 58th IETF Agenda - FINAL

We currently have a conflict that I cannot see a solution to. Tuesday 1700-1800
IPv6 and MULTI6 are scheduled at the same time for one hour. I have tried to
move both, but conflicts continue to happen. Since IPv6 cannot conflict with
any other INT group, it really makes it quite impossible to schedule anywhere
else. Friday could be an option, I could possible move the APP working group
out of Friday and put IPv6 there, but I don't think that will work.

I need to get the agenda to the printer, yesterday, so am going to print it as
is with this conflict. If anyone can come up with a solution, please let me know
I just can not see one.

Thanks,

Marcia

it's multi6/ipv6 that is the critical fix.

randy