Delegation of responsibility: a gathering place in Minneapolis?

The suggestion has been made to me that finding a place to meet in Minneapolis is actually a fine case of a task that can be delegated to someone other than the IETF chair....

I think we're suggesting the Vienna format: Not do anything special, but just suggest a common meeting place for WG chairs on Wednesday evening after the plenary.

But I haven't found much time for beer drinking in Minneapolis recently, so I think others know the candidate places better than me.
If someone (or two or three) wants to volunteer for the job of picking a pub and warning it that it'll have a late invasion (and checking its opening hours) - drop me a line!

Harald