Re: report from the alias BOF

>I think this is in pretty good shape.

Unfortunately I missed the start and Bernard's talk, but my impression
was that this was a relatively content-free BOF (as least as far as
making progress is concerned).  Kevin had some more specific proposals
on his slides, but he presented them as only being examples, and
rather distanced himself from the specifics.  I'm still very unclear
that the group has any consensus on a concrete plan.

I'm reluctant to see an ill-focused group chartered in this area -
there's significant risk of it drifting into an area we don't want it
to go.

 - Mark