mast; inch charter question

Every time someone mentions MAST, it reminds me of my days on the
emergency first aid squad at Bell Labs Murray Hill.  There was a saying
about the practices of lazy ambulance workers, referring to Medical
Anti-Shock Trousers: "Strip, flip, MAST, and blast!"

Anyway...  Kathleen Moriarty has been anxious for a while to get
draft-moriarty-ddos-rid-05.txt published.  I've been quite leary
about it, because of inadequate attention to authorization and privacy
issues.  I explained to to her (again) today; maybe she'll understand
it this time.  She and Romand Danyliw, the chair of INCH, suggest
bringing the draft into INCH.  The question is whether or not this
requires a formal charter change.  The work is certainly close enough
to fit.  My gut feeling is that we should ask for new charter language,
if only to provide leverage to enforce my privacy and authorization
concerns.

Thoughts?  (INCH is pretty close to on-schedule.)