RE: glitch in draft-ietf-mpls-lsr-mib-13.txt

Since you need to update for the MIN-ACCESS read-only
in the FullCompliance, I propose to include this fix
also in the next rev.

And in the replacement text, I would remove the last sentence
as well. It is superfluous (of course one needs to update
xxxStorageType as described in its DESCRIPTION clause.

Thanks,
Bert