Re: DNA BOF

> Overall, this is a WG that probably needs extreme focus:  move optimistic
> DAD to IPv6 WG if they'll take it,  leave DNAv4 in DHC, charter DNA WG
with
> DADv6 only and no separate triggers drafts, and give them 6 months to show
> good progress and 12 months to complete the draft.

Might make sense to move both optimistic DAD and movement detection to IPv6
then, since these both require enhancements for 2461/2462. There may be
technical interactions in designing an improved ND for wireless, and having
these two topics in separate groups runs the risk of not being able to
properly co-ordinate the design. We had this problem between MIP and Seamoby
with FMIPv6 and CARD.

Agree about the link triggers/hints work. This has been around the IETF for
a while in various forms, and there is not much real IETF can do about it,
in the sense of real protocol design.

            jak