From: Romascanu, Dan (Dan) [mailto:dromasca@avaya.com]
Sent: woensdag 12 november 2003 20:20
To: Wijnen, Bert (Bert); Barbara B. Fuller
Subject: RE: Hubmib Liaison to IEEE 802

That's correct - the scope of the current liaison is defined as between the HUBMIB WG and IEEE 802.3 WG (Ethernet).

I can help with other if required, but not all are relevant to HUBMIB WG.

Fore example, there was talk about the IEEE 802.1 WG, which would be relevant to the Bridge MIB WG, and other management WGs using VLANs. Bernard Adoba is looking at security issues related to IEEE 802.1X and EAP, or RADEXT, but I am not sure if he is an official liaison person.

I am less involved in IEEE 802.11, but the co-chairs of the CAPWAP BOF Mahalingam Mani and Dorothy Stanley are participants in both the IEEE and IETF activities.

The relevant officers in the IEEE are:

Chair, IEEE 802 - Paul Nicolich - p.nikolich@ieee.org
Chair, IEEE 802.3 - Bob Growe - bob.grow@intel.com
Chair, IEEE 802.1 - Tony Jeffree - tony@jeffree.co.uk

Let me know if I can be of further help.

Regards,

Dan