draft-kindberg-tag-uri-01.txt

Authors,

The document draft-kindberg-uri-01.txt is currently in the RFC Editor queue
in TO state, as in independent submission under IESG review.  However,
in fact this document requests the registration of a new URI scheme in
the IETF tree, so in accord with RFC 2717 it should never have been an
individual submission.  It is never too late to follow our own process ;-),
so the RFC Editor will remove it from our queue.  The IESG will
presumably continue to process it as if it had been submitted directly
to them originally.  The RFC Editor regrets its error.

RFC Editor