Re: v6ops and v6 connectivity deployment model

--On 12. november 2003 14:06 -0600 Rob Austein <sra@hactrn.net> wrote:

At Wed, 12 Nov 2003 13:52:08 -0600, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

--On 12. november 2003 15:59 +0200 Pekka Savola <pekkas@netcore.fi> wrote:

I don't get this.... will a Teredo host have difficulty communicating
with  a native IPv6 host? If so, why?

I thought that was the problem it was supposed to solve - but I may have
missed something....

the issue is location of the relays that encapsulate/decapsulate terado <=> native. all the answers are bad, opinions differ as to which is worst :)

for getting to the teredo relays from ipv6.... isn't this the business of ordinary routing protocols?
figuring out which routes to inject (apart from anycasting the /16) could be hard, though.
for getting to the teredo relays from the teredo users - if the teredo docs don't answer that, they're seriously flawed....